DEFACTO PARTICIPATES AT THE H2020 BATTERIES PROJECTS CLUSTERING EVENTdefacto
From November 17 to November 18 the European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) organised an online clustering event where 35 projects in the framework of battery development were introduced.
There, our Project Coordinator CIDETEC together with the German Aerospace Center (DLR) and Leclanché had the opportunity to present the DEFACTO concept as well as the methodology, impacts, objectives and main achievements of the projects.
During the first day of the event all projects were presented by each coordinator while the second day there were several discussions and parallel sessions revolving around:
- Recycling, sustainability and LCA
- Business Models
- Charging stations and grid connection
- Battery Management Systems
- Battery testing standardization
- Novel chemistries for energy and transport applications
- Modelling and design (technology scale-up)
This event aimed to bring together projects developing batteries and battery systems, both in the energy and in the transport sector.