DEFACTO holds its fourth General Assemblydefacto
The DEFACTO project holds its fourth General Assembly meeting from 12 January to 13 January via teleconference. The gathering was planned to take place at Fraunhofer facilities in Kaiserslautern, Germany, but it had to be transformed into an online format, due to the COVID-19 situation.
During these two days, the consortium partners exposed the advancement of all the work packages, analysed possible risks, and talked about the work ahead in the following work packages:
- Testing, analytical tools, and characterisation.
- Modelling and simulation of electrode processing.
- Modelling and simulation of electrolyte filling process.
- Modelling and simulation of cell performance and ageing mechanisms.
- Optimisation and sensitivity analysis.
- Cell prototyping, validation and improvement.
- Dissemination, exploitation and standardization activities
Additionally, the consortium had the opportunity to enjoy a virtual tour of Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. The meeting was successfully closed on the second day, with a great balance of the work carried out during the first six months of the project.
Leave a Reply